Monday, August 6, 2007

More Than Just Cards

If you think that making cards and scrapbook pages are the limitations to what you can do with your Stampin' Up!® Stamps then think again.

This is a candle that I stamped as a Thank You gift for my hostess today. They make great personalised gifts or prizes and are a great seller at fetes.

I used the gorgeous Bodacious Bouquet stamp set with Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Chip ink pads.

Hmmm I think I know what my family will be getting for Christmas this year ha ha ha :)

Happy Stamping!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this candle Tracy please let me know how you have done this. Excelled yourself as usual.
Jo Barwick

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy,I love it,What a Fantastic idea for gifts.keep up the great work.cheers kerrie crawford.

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

The candle looks great Tracy! Well done :)